The Oldham Partnership recognises that, in order to achieve more for Oldham, it needs to work closely with partners within the city region.
This will become of growing importance as we move on a path of greater devolution to the city region over the next few years.
It is therefore essential that our priorities firmly reflect the Greater Manchester’s growth and reform ambitions.
This means that we are well placed to both make and take every opportunity to promote and deliver on the ambitions we have for the Oldham and its residents.
This section provides key documents, presentations and resources to Oldham partners on Greater Manchester and Devolution as follows:
What is devolution?
- Beginners guide to devolution (PDF)
- Devolution Manchester Agreement (PDF)
- Summary of Greater Manchester Devolution (PPT)
Health and Social Care Devolution
- Devo Manc Health and Social Care MoU (PDF)
- GM Health and Social Care Devolution Summary (PPT)
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority Health & Social Care Devolution (external web page detailing health & social care devolution updates & outcomes)
For more information on the Association of Greater Manchester Authorities please visit: http://www.agma.gov.uk